Monday, November 14, 2011

Rewind: Continuing Controversy

Over a year ago, I wrote a Hate Parade article about how much I hate pickup trucks. For some reason, this article generated the most hate-induced comments from people. And they are still coming in. How/Why people are reading this article, I have no idea. It's not like I have some loyal following of people who give a shit what I write. But I guess I touched a nerve when I decided to bash pickups. My favorite part of the comments is how one guy thinks I am trying to "rid America" of pickups. Wait, what? I'm flattered you think anyone besides my wife and mom read anything I write, but yeah, that's the stupidest comment in history.

Anyway, I think it's funny how people take things personally, but it is in the spirit of Hate Parade, so I guess, hate the fuck on, Silky.

Here is a link to the article: I Hate Pickup Trucks

0 comments:

Post a Comment