Sunday, July 7, 2013

I HOPE GREEN TREE HOME LOANS GETS SUCKED INTO A BLACK HOLE

Dear Lying Assholes--

Why has my mortgage payment not been processed yet??? The horrible customer service representative that I spoke to last Monday told me the payment would be proceeded NO LATER THAN 7.5.13. So not only was she an awful human being, but she also lied.

I don't expect a response from you because your customer service is terrible, but I am planning to log complaints with the BBB if this continues to happen. I have a lot of free time, and I plan on making as many complaints as I see fit. Maybe it will solve nothing, but it will definitely make me feel better and hopefully sway people from EVER considering your bank as a service provider for anything, including cashing in spare change, which I assume you would screw up too.

My mortgage was sold to you not even two months ago and I've already had more grief with your terrible bank than I had with Bank of America over 4+ years, and Bank of America is THE WORST. So what does that tell you?

Thanks for living up to your very bad reputation. It's nice to know I can count on something nowadays.

Drop Dead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment